skip to main | skip to sidebar
No Secret

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Secret's David Schirmer exposed

More on David "I always get the best parking spot" Schirmer.

Posted by Prazzie at 4:43 PM
Labels: DVD, The Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (12)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • Onwards!
      • Joe needs money
      • Oprah's Involvement
      • The Secret's David Schirmer exposed
      • I hope The Secret's shine has faded by now
      • Quantum Consciousness, Quantum Miracles, Quantum F...
      • I'm ready to find out more about quantum thingymaj...
      • Where are you taking me, Bob and co?
      • I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough...
      • Part Three, because I got my second wind.
      • Back For More
      • Review of The Secret